Pillar Beeswax Candle Set
Our 4.5”, 6.5” and 9.5” round pillar candles in a lovely trio – a great centrepiece!
Our 100% beeswax candles are just that – 100% pure, local beeswax from our hives. Extracted, melted, filtered and molded by us here on our farm in Canoe Cove, PEI.
Beeswax is known for its long, slow, clean, smoke-less burn. It not only smells amazing but it also produces brighter flames, facilitates the elimination of airborne pollutants, and promotes the overall health of body and mind.
How to burn a single wick pillar candle:
- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4″ or less to prevent soot.
- Ensure candle is kept clean and doesn’t gather dirt or excess dust. If dirty or dusty, carefully clean the top of your candle with paper towel or lint free cloth.
- To ensure your candle burns cleanly across the top, burn it one hour for each inch in diameter or until the wax pool extends from edge to edge. For example, burn a 2.5″ pillar at least 2.5 hours, burn a 4″ pillar at least 4 hours.
- Use a metal tool to straighten a curled or tilted wick to the opposite direction to correct uneven burning.
- Extinguish candle by pushing wick into melted wax pool with a metal tool preventing afterglow and smoke.